We are delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise. This page contains information about how we process your personal data.
Purmo Group Oy Ab (hereinafter “Purmo Group” or “we”)
Business ID: 2908416-4
Postal address: PL 115, 00121 Helsinki
Collection, purpose and legal basis of processing
We process your personal data for several purposes. Below, we describe the data that we process and reasons for processing.
Job applicant register
We collect your personal data when you apply for a job through our website. The data that we collect for this purpose may contain the following:
- date of birth
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- basic education and degrees with the dates of completion
- other completed education
- special skills
- language skills
- current and previous duties (employer, title and job description)
- other data disclosed by you as the job applicant to us (e.g.copies of letter or reference and diplomas)
We process the above-mentioned data for the purposes of making recruiting decisions. The processing is based on our legitimate interest in order to perform a recruitment process. In certain cases, the processing of personal data is also necessary for carrying out measures preceding the entering into an employment agreement be-tween you as the job applicant and us and for concluding the employment agreement.
We also collect your personal data for marketing purposes. The data that we collect contains the following:
- contact information (e.g. address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- categorisation data (e.g. prohibition of marketing, participation in and feedback on events, personal interests).
We process such data in order to send you newsletters, invitations, information on our business and other mar-keting communications.
Data processing in this case is based on our justified and legitimate interest to communicate and market our services to promote our business.
We collect your personal data when you visit our website. The data that we collect contains the following:
- IP address
- cookie information.
Our website will save cookies, which are small text files that are stored on your device via a web browser. By using cookies, we can provide the users of our website with more user-friendly services that would not be possi-ble without the cookie setting.
We use your personal data to deliver the content of our website correctly and to optimize the content of our website. The processing of personal data is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the functionality, secu-rity and development of our website.
Our website contains information that enables you to contact us. If you contact us by email or by a contact form, the personal data you transmit to us is automatically stored. If you fill the contact form, we will collect your contact information and any other information you provide in your message to us. The processing is based on our legitimate interest to respond to your contact requests and to communicate with you. If we do not collect your personal data during our interactions with you, we are not able to process your requests.
Rights of the data subject
a) Right of access:
You have the right to review the data we have collected on you. We can deny such request on the grounds pro-vided by law. Exercising this right is generally free of charge.
b) Right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing:
You have the right to request that we rectify erroneous data on you. You can also request that we erase certain data on you or request that processing be restricted on the grounds provided by law.
c) Right to data portability:
To the extent that you have provided data to us that is processed based on your consent, you are entitled to ob-tain such data primarily in a machine readable format and are entitled to transfer such data to another data controller.
d) Right to object:
You have the right, based on your particular situation, to object to profiling and other processing in situations where we process your personal data based on our legitimate interests.
e) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that we have not complied with the data protection regulations applicable to our operations.
f) Right to withdraw consent:
If your personal data is processed based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
Regular sources of personal data
We collect personal data directly from you when you use our website.
When we process your data for marketing and communication purposes, the data is mostly collected from yourself or your representatives or from your employer, the association or trade register or other public sources.
When you send us a job application, your personal data is also collected from yourself through job applica-tions and job interviews. With your consent, personal data can also be collected from third parties, such as the service provider carrying out the aptitude assessment. Personal data can also be collected from your referees.
Regular disclosures of data
Transfer of the data outside the EU or the EEA
Personal data can be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area in accordance with data protection legislation and the limits set therein.
Register security principles
We use various technical and organisational methods and security measures to seek to ensure a sufficient level of data security. In addition, we restrict our employees’ access to data using role-based access rights.
Period for which the personal data will be stored
We regularly review the personal data within our systems. We will process and store your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage or as far as this is granted by law which the controller is subject to. As regards the data in our marketing register your personal data will be made passive when two years have passed from your latest contact with us. The passive data will be removed after one more year has passed, unless you have contacted us.
Data in the job applicant register will the processed actively during the recruitment process. After the re-cruitment process has been completed, personal data will be stored for as long as necessary for implementing our rights and obligations and responding to potential claims, however, no more than two years after the re-cruitment decision has been made. With your consent, personal data can also be stored for a period of time mentioned when giving the consent, for example, for future recruitment processes. The necessary data will be transferred to the personal data register when the job applicant and we conclude an employment agreement. Personal data can also be stored for a longer period if this is necessary to fulfil our obligations under acts, de-crees or any other authority sources.
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
On this website, we use the service Cloudflare CDN (Content Distribution Network) of Cloudflare, Inc., 101 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.
Cloudflare offers good worldwide performance through the internal CDN (Content Distribution Network) and additional security against DDoS attacks. All data passed to or from this website pass through the worldwide network of CloudFlare, Inc. The data is buffered and accesses are logged. Hereby, the nearest data centre is regularly used.
CloudFlare also operates data centres outside the European Union. According to CloudFlare, the cached data is usually deleted within 4 hours, but at the latest after three days.
US-based Cloudflare, Inc. is certified by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
Google Analytics (with anonymization function)
Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Google may be retrieved under https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ and under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. Google Analytics is further explained under the following link https://www.google.com/analytics/.
If you have any questions relating to our data protection policies or wish to exercise your rights, please contact [email protected].
Purmo Group Oy Ab (hereinafter "Purmo Group" or “we”) maintain this website for your information and communication. By accessing this website you agree that laws of Finland, without regard to conflict of laws provisions, and the following terms and conditions govern your use of the website.
1. All materials on the website are the property of Purmo Group and/or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade name and other proprietary rights and laws. [It is permitted to use the material in the image bank and printable logos for journalistic and educational purposes, on condition that the source is stated when using these.] Also, pages may be viewed, browsed and printed out for personal and non-commercial use of the user and can be sent by email to other persons. Any other use of the materials has to be agreed with Purmo Group.
2. Purmo Group disclaims any and all liability that may arise out of your use of this website and/or materials and links contained in this website, except for liabilities set forth by mandatory legislation.
3. Purmo Group aims in every way only to pass on reliable and correct information on its website, but even so it does not warrant the reliability or correctness of information either on the website or that can be obtained through it. The company uses all means at its reasonable disposal to try and keep the website functioning, but cannot be responsible for its availability. The company also reserves the right to make changes to the website and its content continuously.
4. The website describes products and/or services that are generally available for purchase in Europe but may not be available in your particular country or locality. You should therefore check with Purmo Group for specific product/service availability in your locality.
5. The website may contain links to other sites owned or maintained by third parties. Purmo Group is not responsible for the content of any such site. When moving to these, the service opens the website of the third party in a new browser window, and the user must examine and approve any conditions for using them before starting to use them at the user’s own risk. While Purmo Group may provide links on this website to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Purmo Group accepts no responsibility for the contents of third party sites, although Purmo Group aims, certainly, only to provide links to websites that are known to be reliable sources.